Featured Not resolved

Horrible. Sizes run big. Im a 10 and they should fit someone with a size 12 foot, and weigh 300 pounds for the sandal straps to actually strap around.

Watch out for the $39.95 they automatically take from your account.

Rip off. No help with customer service. I have a serious medical reason why i wasnt able to call in the 7 business days to cancel. BBB will be hearing from me, with proof of medical.

So i thought i bought myself a nice birthday gift, instead i feel ripped off, 39.95 plus 15.95, take away 5.00, i get 10.95 back in my account and shoedazzle gets my 39.95 wtf

This person wrote the review because of "to many problems unhappy with everything your company has shown me e" of shoedazzle gladiator sandals from Shoedazzle and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $51 and wants Shoedazzle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoedazzle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shoedazzle?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1190551

Those things send a loud message. " Fi dolla, me love you long time".

Vallejo, California, United States #1189453

You really need to trim your toenails and scrape the dirt out from under them.

Vallejo, California, United States #1188405

How do you hide your crack pipes in those?

Copperas Cove, Texas, United States #1186929

I think I saw a donkey in a parade wearing those one day.

to Anonymous Vallejo, California, United States #1189094

I thought I saw a hooker on a street corner wearing those one day. Or, maybe she had taken them off and I was seeing the sun tan from when she had them on.