SAD THAT I AM/WAS STILL DEALING WITH THIS PLACE. SAD THAT SOMEONE SO FAMOUS (TO SOME) & IMPORTANT IN THE LIVES OF SOME....PUTS HER FACT TO SUCH.....WELL UTTER BULL!

I WAS A CUSTOMER FOR OVER A YEAR WITH SHOEDAZZLE....PAST NOVEMBER 2012 I ORDER SHOES THEY SAID I RECEIVED. WELL.... IF THEY WERE NOT DELIVER TO OUR FRONT (SECURED/LOCKED DRIVEWAY/COMMUNITY) DOOR & OR PLACED IN OUR (AGIAN....SECURE LOCKED-THIS TIME MAIL -DID I SAY?)-SECURE MAIL BOX --- WELL....STILL WAITING....THEN AFTER NUMEROUS PHONE CALLS TO BE PLACED ON HOLD/WAIT(FINE WHATEVER)/OR DISCONNECTED FROM SHOE DAZZLE END.....AND STILL DEALING WITH THEM CREDIT MY CARD BACK & AS WELL AS MY SHOEDAZZLE CREDITS....I AM FED UP! SO YES!

I DID TRY TO CONTACT THIS SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE! HA! THEY DON'T GIVE A ***! & THEN FOR ME TO ORDER MERCHANDISE & STATE THEY DELIVERED/OR WAS RETURNED??

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I CONTACTED THE BBB IN OUR AREA! & I SUGGEST OTHERS DO TO. GET THIS SITE OFF THE WEB!

SORRY KIM! THESE GUYS YOU ARE TRUSTING TO HAVE YOUR FACE POTENTIALLY SELL THEIR PRODUCT! GET OUT OF THERE!!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPPING YOU OFF AS WELL AS THEIR (*FORMER-LETS SAY OVER 1 YR6MO) CUSTOMERS! MAKES US SICK!

Review about: Shoedazzle Shoes.

Comments

karbaby1

I would try Guilty Soles... They are new and amazing!!

Best customer service and no limitations to their website!!

Love them and their shoes!! www.guiltysoles.com!

Hi! I am so sorry to hear this.

I am a client service rep with ShoeDazzle, and, would love to get in touch with you.

I am so sorry to hear this, and can assure you that I will take care of you and make this right!

Can you please post your client ID number so that I can get in touch with you? Or, you can shoot me an email at MParton@ShoeDazzle.com