They added a "free" magazine subscription to my order that I didn't notice until after I checked out. Now I'm trying to figure out how to cancel the *** thing. I emailed customer service, and they sent back a nonsensical response that directed me to the magazine company's website.

The whole thing makes me think Shoedazzle is unethical and scammy and just out to take advantage of customers. I signed up for the VIP membership program, which also seems a little scammy, and I plan on canceling that membership now after the magazine subscription fiasco.

Note - You can't cancel a VIP membership via email, also scammy.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at ShoeDazzle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ShoeDazzle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ShoeDazzle and shoedazzle vip membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1320905

You can just remove the magazine subscription from your cart. Just READ!

Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States #1305646

Not sure if you figured out the issue but I noticed that as well but wasn't as displeased and thought whatever I like magazines a free one would be nice but now I got a bill in the mail for $50 from the magazine saying I signed up and didn't pay! This is insane! I'm canceling my ShoeDazzle account right now.