These thieves started charging my credit card for a subscription i never signed up for.I don't even order I hadn't noticed the charges on my account till 6 months later!

folks, always check your transaction history. I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one, i don't even know how they got my credit card information.

I contacted them to find out what was going on and of course I was not able to get through to anyone, I still can't figure out how they got my information.I am glad that my credit card company will reimburse me for these charges.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of shoedazzle membership. Shoedazzle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoedazzle membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoedazzle.

Had an Experience with Shoedazzle?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1269425

Same thing happened to me but I caught it after the first withdrawal. Figures that it's one of Kim K's companies!

Modlily - TERRIBLE PRODUCTS Modlily "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more