These thieves started charging my credit card for a subscription i never signed up for.I don't even order I hadn't noticed the charges on my account till 6 months later!

folks, always check your transaction history. I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one, i don't even know how they got my credit card information.

I contacted them to find out what was going on and of course I was not able to get through to anyone, I still can't figure out how they got my information.I am glad that my credit card company will reimburse me for these charges.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of shoedazzle membership. Shoedazzle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoedazzle membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoedazzle.

Had an Experience with Shoedazzle?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1269425

Same thing happened to me but I caught it after the first withdrawal. Figures that it's one of Kim K's companies!