I accidentally joined and was forced into their vip service and had to get multiple refunds, and the final one where they FINALLY closed my account they gave me my fourty dollars back but then took it right back! And when I called to complain the woman (who was very rude) was insisting that they hadn't, despite it showing up on my back account charges, (and for the record I waited a week to see if this was just a mistake but nope my money never showed back up) I did the math and they definitely took it right back after the refund, and they expect you to just take their word for it, don't sign up for this awful service, theyll steal from you!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of shoedazzle vip membership. ShoeDazzle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoedazzle vip membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ShoeDazzle.

Comments