Featured Not resolved
2.5

Why is it that when I see the price of a shoe in my showroom it's COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the price at checkout?Also once my credits are added the remaining balance doesn't add up and once my payment is confirmed it shows that you've take a HIGHER AMOUNT out of my account!

I've been with ShoeDazzle since the beginning in 08 and it just seems like this company get more and more shady and untrustworthy year after year.

I think I'm going to cancel once I use up my credits.By the way, the company doesn't care if they lose your business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of shoedazzle vip membership. Shoedazzle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoedazzle vip membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoedazzle.

Had an Experience with Shoedazzle?

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1222432

Every year they get more and more shady, and you keep coming back for more.Obviously you love being treated like you are an 1d10t.

If I was this company, I would take advantage of your stvp1dity as well.You obviously never learn so why is it their fault?