ive never had such a bad experience with online shopping in my life! I bought a pair of boots as a gift for my mother who's bday is only days away.

I received an email tracking the product, it said it was shipped & gave a date for when I should get it. NEVER CAME! Not only was I charged for it I was never informed that the item that I purchased was out of stock and hadn't been shipped at all! I called and spoke to Jonathan who was unbelievably rude.

He gave me false information, an attitude, talked over me, refused to connect me with anyone else. Wouldn't give me a supervisors name or let me speak to them. After 45 mins of fighting with him & him telling me I was never charged when I had the bank statement right in front of me and he was basically calling me an *** he finally put me through to the supervisor even tho earlier he said he couldn't. An hr later I finally speak to the supervisor who confirms that I was in fact charged & I was getting a refund & was going to listen to the phone call to discipline the employee.

I will absolutely NEVER buy from this site it is a scam horrible customer service & just simply not worth it. If u want to shop a shoe site shop justfab same products and I've never had any problems!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shoedazzle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoedazzle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Shoedazzle to other companies on our site.

Comments