ive never had such a bad experience with online shopping in my life! I bought a pair of boots as a gift for my mother who's bday is only days away.

I received an email tracking the product, it said it was shipped & gave a date for when I should get it. NEVER CAME! Not only was I charged for it I was never informed that the item that I purchased was out of stock and hadn't been shipped at all! I called and spoke to Jonathan who was unbelievably rude.

He gave me false information, an attitude, talked over me, refused to connect me with anyone else. Wouldn't give me a supervisors name or let me speak to them. After 45 mins of fighting with him & him telling me I was never charged when I had the bank statement right in front of me and he was basically calling me an *** he finally put me through to the supervisor even tho earlier he said he couldn't. An hr later I finally speak to the supervisor who confirms that I was in fact charged & I was getting a refund & was going to listen to the phone call to discipline the employee.

I will absolutely NEVER buy from this site it is a scam horrible customer service & just simply not worth it. If u want to shop a shoe site shop justfab same products and I've never had any problems!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoedazzle Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2016.

Comments