2.4

I just recently got into shape after my baby to wear heels. I order "6" heels from shoe dazzle.

I went to put them on and was having a hard time putting them on. I looked at the shoes and realized Shoe Dazzle sent me 2 right shoes.

When I contacted them, they offered me 50% off. I cancelled my member ship after this.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at ShoeDazzle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ShoeDazzle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ShoeDazzle and shoedazzle shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1255272

If you cancel check on yout bank Account to make sure they are not getting your money, I cancel a year ago and I just find out in My bank Account that they were getting $39.95 every month for 12 months, I Call them and they say sorry but we dont have any calls to cancel and we can not give you your money back, you have a credit of 12 iteams to buy with that money, $400 dollars!