Shoe Dazzle is a scam. I placed an order and got a failed payment authorization so I resubmitted the payment because I'm thinking I put the wrong number in and got another noticed.

So I checked my account and they put a hold not one but two on my acccount even though the order did not go through.

I called customer service twice and spoke with two different representatives and neither could give a valid reason why card was charged but the order was showing not submitted when they went into my account. Be careful and check your account especially if you got an error when trying to place an order.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shoedazzle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoedazzle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Shoedazzle to other companies on our site.

Comments