Belmont, Michigan
1.5

I'm pissed! I ordered shoes in December of 2015, didnt have money on my prepaid card, and forgot.

In February someone loaded my card i didnt know and shoedazzle charged me $39.95. I called to cancel and tried to get a refund, and the woman who spoke broken English, dodged my request for about 15 mins. Finally i agreed to keep the money as a credit to buy shoes at a future time. (Why not) fast forward to may..

went to buy shoes for a wedding, after 30 mins of finding the right one, i go to check out and asks me to pay. Wth why would i have to pay when that $40 is a credit?!

I want my 39.95 back that is sitting in my account that I'm not able to use... i will never buy shoes from you again

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shoedazzle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shoedazzle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Shoedazzle to other companies on our site.

Comments