1.5

I was tricked into a subscription. After seeing that they charged my card each month of 39.95 I tried to quickly cancelled the subscription.

They said that I couldn't cancel until I used the credit left on my account bc they couldn't refund me. I put a bunch of junk in my cart and go to check out only to find out that since I'm using my credit they billed me for I cannot get the promo sale prices and that I have to pay full price. So I sucked it up bc they wouldn't refund me and ordered the stuff at full price so I could cancel the account. After cancelling the account I receive the package and it is poor quality clothing, and highly uncomfortable cheaply made shoes.

After calling to complain they told me I could send it back and they would credit my account to buy more ***.... I told them I do not wish to buy anymore of their stuff I just want my money back. They refused and hung up on me 3 times.... I finally got someone to email me return postage and will be crediting my account to buy more *** with.

I felt scammed and even told them that. The woman who had a VERY heavy accent was hard to understand kept saying the same thing to me basically reading from a script.

Advice get out of the subscription immediately! Bc these people are scam artists and truely just take people's money

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoedazzle Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2016.

Comments