I used shoedazzle once or twice in 2015. I cancelled my subscription because the items that I purchased were cheaply made.

So, I checked my credit card on January 12th 2017 to find out they deducted 39.95 from my credit card. I immediately called to get a refund. Even though the girl I spoke with was rude as ***, I was able to get a refund processed. She told me that it would take 5-7 business days to get the money back.

Today, I called because there was no refund and the new rep stated that it would be another 5-7 business days! He said the first girl never " sent the request through". Bull ***. Shoe dazzle is a TOTAL scam.

The shoes are not even worth 39.95. Dont waste your time, money or energy.

Review about: Shoedazzle Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Waterbury, Connecticut, United States #1342769

I think the shoes are worth the initial 2 for 24.95 sale and then After that it's complete *** they charge your card 39.95 per month and you can't buy whatever you want using it it's only what they approve because it's a credit!! No it's not a credit it's my hard earned money u took from my account!!!!

Manton, Michigan, United States #1282292

Am about to cancel my account because this is ridiculous how they take that much money.