filters
Product:

ShoeDazzle - My order

That lady was so great and solve my issues in 1.2 seconds
Show

Does ShoeDazzle charge to my Visa automatically every month whether I purchase shoes or not!

I am not pissed at all and if I have signed up for a membership I’m ok with that I just need someone to explain to me how this works. I love tha booties I recently bought!
5.0

ShoeDazzle - Not able to skip the month

I can’t find the button to skip the month and I’m scared that I’m gonna be charged and I’ve been looking for it for the past two days

ShoeDazzle - Money was taken out of my account

I ordered a pair of shoes for ShoeDazzle.com in December and now have been charged $39.95 without having ordered anything.

ShoeDazzle - Commercial

I used to buy your shoes but never again. Your commercial is disgusting and totally inappropriate. I don't want my children seeing that at all and it's totally degrading to women, especially in the age of #metoo. I will never buy your products again.
Reply to reviews
I bought one pair of shoes on Black Friday, thinking I was getting a great deal. Little did I know that they had signed me up for their VIP account in order to get this deal. I was under the impression these were Black Friday deals, not a painstaking cult membership...
1.8
I didn't like
  • Feeling that i was tricked
  • No delete on credit card number

ShoeDazzle - Disgusting commercial

While watching tv on my fire stick, ShoeDazzles commercial came on. I thought it was a joke at first but it wasn't and only got worse. She is walking around in practically nothing. When watching tv on my fire stick, I can't fast foward commercials so I am stuck watching it. It is disgusting and I would never want any of my children to see it. I will not be purchasing shoes from them.

ShoeDazzle - Cancel vip membership

I didn't realize I could skip unlimited months...I am very pleased to learn that.
Show

ShoeDazzle - Won’t give my money back as fast as it was taken for cancelled service

I cancelled this horrible service in September and here it is in December five days before Christmas and they are charging my account. I need all my money!

ShoeDazzle - Cancellation and refund

Cancelled in SEPTEMBER! They take your money FAST AND DONT LIKE TO GIVE IT BACK!