Shoedazzle - OVERCHARGED ME!

143 of 159 Shoedazzle reviews

This company is ***!My first experience with them and I ordered two pairs of sale boots (priced $9.99 each) and they gave me a total of $24.93 with shipping..so I clicked "place order" and they charged be 59 dollars!!!

WTF?! FALSE ADVERTISING! Companies have been SUED for less then this...so I tried calling them...I was waiting an hour and a half and no one would answer their phone!!! Talk about HORRIBLE customer service...

I have tried e-mailing them, I am doubting I will have much luck...if they cannot correct my order you better believe I will be calling my CC company to cancel this payment... and then I will be contacting every site I know and everyone I know to warn them of this SCAM!!!!

GARBAGE!!!!So outraged.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
143 of 159 Shoedazzle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
TERRINA

Dec 15, 2015 #1078818

Was this ever fixed? Did they correct the charges or did you have the credit card company reverse it for you? I'm dealing with the same thing right now and I'm interested to know what happened in your situation.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Shoedazzle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Shoedazzle.
Filing a new complaint about
×