This company is ***!My first experience with them and I ordered two pairs of sale boots (priced $9.99 each) and they gave me a total of $24.93 with shipping..so I clicked "place order" and they charged be 59 dollars!!!
WTF?! FALSE ADVERTISING! Companies have been SUED for less then this...so I tried calling them...I was waiting an hour and a half and no one would answer their phone!!! Talk about HORRIBLE customer service...
I have tried e-mailing them, I am doubting I will have much luck...if they cannot correct my order you better believe I will be calling my CC company to cancel this payment... and then I will be contacting every site I know and everyone I know to warn them of this SCAM!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "Larry Brown half cleaned my carpet, then i had to call him several times over and over. He would make appointments and not keep them, and didn't have the courtesy..."
- "Massage Envy in Sacramento, CA I have been a customer of Massage Envy since January 2013 and satisfied with their masseuse although I felt their front office sales tactics are aggressive...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."