Sacramento, California

This company is ***!My first experience with them and I ordered two pairs of sale boots (priced $9.99 each) and they gave me a total of $24.93 with shipping..so I clicked "place order" and they charged be 59 dollars!!!

WTF?! FALSE ADVERTISING! Companies have been SUED for less then this...so I tried calling them...I was waiting an hour and a half and no one would answer their phone!!! Talk about HORRIBLE customer service...

I have tried e-mailing them, I am doubting I will have much luck...if they cannot correct my order you better believe I will be calling my CC company to cancel this payment... and then I will be contacting every site I know and everyone I know to warn them of this SCAM!!!!

GARBAGE!!!!So outraged.

Review about: Shoedazzle Boots.

Had an Experience with Shoedazzle?

Comments

TERRINA

Was this ever fixed? Did they correct the charges or did you have the credit card company reverse it for you? I'm dealing with the same thing right now and I'm interested to know what happened in your situation.

Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Shoedazzle - Review about Shoes from Orange, California Shoedazzle "How do i leave a review for an item i ordered? Got an email that said i will receive 20 points for leaving a review, but i have no..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more