1.2

Here is an example of what can happen when you don't check your statement.Having your credit card reissued doesn't keep these guys from charging you.

This is truly insane and shame on me for not catching this... 3 years of charges at $39.95 a month plus some at 9.95 a month. I've never visited their site since buying shoes 3 years ago. Add it up.

Over $1200 for having received nothing. I go on the site and viola...my thousands of credits expired 2 months ago. I got nothing. They won't respond and cancel/remove the charges.

This can happen to anyone. I'm just stupid for not noticing. This is their business model and exactly what they prey on. Not making money by selling anything.

Taking money for no product is a much higher margin "business." Leave this site the minute you see it and, good lord don't buy anything or you'll end up being charged a minimum of $39.95 the next month plus $9.95. My money's gone. I could have bought a bedroom set and more with this money. Now it's in their pocket.

***, plain and simple.No other word describes them.

Review about: Shoedazzle Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

heliskiier

Well, they managed to get Amex to re-charge me.2 years of nothing.

Then finally cancelled. Let's see if they charge me again this month.

They now officially have the $39.95 and $9.95 they've been charging my card since 2015 and I still don't have a stinkin pair of shoes.Take great care with this internet scam and scammer.