2.8K views

On January 11th I was charged 39.95, which I didnt authorized at all, called ShoeDazzle 8 hours ago a rep advise will be taken care of still no call back nothing. Just called again the rep kept apologizing but no solution or any type of action.

I will call back ask for a manager or supervior, also I filed a dispute with my bank for that fee. Another instance I return boots a week and a half ago still no credit.. I am done with this company..

I have never dealt with a company who doesnt serve there customers. thank you.

Review about: Shoedazzle Boots.

Comments

This happened to me. I cancelled in March and all of a sudden get a charge in July.

I called to get a refund but yheh claim I was lying and I have no account. I called my bank and filed a dispute but the dispute was denied because shoe dazzle said I authorized payment...

it would be ok if credit at shoe dazzle was given for the money taken but it wasnt. So I basically just paid them for nothing and it could happen again.

What number did you call. I've been on the phone to cancel my membership for hours but haven't spoken to anyone yet. I've been on hold for an hour now.

Stoneham, Massachusetts, United States #1295559

On January This company did same thing with me. I was charged 39.95 which and I did not authorize.

I am still wait too for tgey get done with.

I am done with this company too. I am very upset with them

Shoedazzle is a complete scam - I ordered a pair of shoes 5 mos ago not knowing that I was automatically enrolled in their monthly subscription of $39.95 per month. They have been hitting my credit cards and debit cards sometimes twice a month for 4 months!

I called and asked to cancel immediately and was told they would only refund 2 mos of charges even though I have not purchased anything and have a credit of over $200 dollars!

I have had to cancel my debit card as well as put a block on my mastercard to keep them out of my account - disgusting business practices - no integrity! I will be reporting them to the BBB and anyone else that I can think of - BUYER BEWARE!!!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #804865

I am having a similar situation. In January, I made a purchase from them.

At the time I realized that they duped me into a subscription program, so I called them up and informed them that I did not want to be included in their subscription program.

Fast forward to April. On April 07, I found a charge for $39.95 on my account. How can this me legal and how can they stay in business?

I'm not exactly sure what course of action to take. Should I file a complaint with my state's attorney general or the attorney general of the state that they are in?

Shawnee, Oklahoma, United States #792684

I just looked at my bank statements and I was also charged $39.95 without my consist did u ever get yours fixed?