2.6

I HAVE CALLED 888-5081888 3 DAYS IN A ROLL.EACH TIME THEY AGREED THAT THEY DOUBLE CHARGED ME AND IT HAS BEEN REVERSED.

LIES LIES. THE NEXT DAY I CALLED THEM TO LET ME KNOW THAT IT WAS NOT REVERSED. THEY SAID I NEEDED TO CALL MY BANK AND HAVE THEM REVERSE IT. I CALL AGAIN TODAY AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING THEY NEVER DOUBLE CHARGED ME...

I WAS EVEN TELLING THEM TO GET CREDIT IT TO MY SHOE DAZZEL ACCOUNT THEY COULD KEEPT THE MONEY.. I ALWAYS BUY MY SHOES HERE.

BUT THIS IS JUST SOME BULLSH***.I DONT RECOMMEND THE PLACE THEY ARE SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and business ethic. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shoedazzle customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $135. Shoedazzle needs to "deliver my oders and atleast credit my account!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shoedazzle customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shoedazzle.

Had an Experience with Shoedazzle?

Comments