1.7

SO, I placed my exchange item in a UPS drop off box that was told was an ok place for me to ship from FROM SHOE DAZZLE.Now it comes to find out after calling all week, that they do not honor UPS after one of their reps confirmed that it was ok.

Now my package is lost in the mail, and I am not getting my item, also they messed up, and they wont EVEN SEND ME THE ITEM! Such awful customer service, never buying from here again and warning everyone not to buy from them. They are a dishonest company even to their VIP members. How am I being held accountable when I took the correct steps.

A waste of money and time, never again.

Thanks for the shoes I never will receive now.So unprofessional!!!

kelseybee95 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Shoedazzle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shoedazzle to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, scam and business ethic. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shoedazzle and shoedazzle customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shoedazzle?

Comments