ShoeDazzle Phone Numbers and Emails

CCPA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
clientservices@shoedazzle.com
support@jfgiftcard.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

ShoeDazzle Customer Service Overview

• ShoeDazzle Customer Service is rated at 1.8 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    91% phone 9% email
  • The best phone number to call ShoeDazzle is 8885081888.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 4 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as ShoeDazzle may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: phone number, email or first and last name.

View full overview ›

How to Contact ShoeDazzle Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 508-1888
Total calls: 2 364 Issues resolved: 288 Last call: Jun 11, 2024

ShoeDazzle customer service number is 888-508-1888. This phone line is designed to solve all kinds of issues related to the woman’s shoes, clothes, and bags from the catalogue. By dialing this online store contact you can order the pair of styled boots, dress, earrings, or other things for your image by phone in real time. Also, be free to ask about details on the assortment or clothes material, cancel your order, find out about Privacy Policy or report the accessibility problems at above-mentioned ShoeDazzle phone number.

To get in touch with a virtual assistant, scroll down the online store main page and click on the “Help & Contact” hyperlink in the “Member Services” block. Follow the “Contact Us” hyperlink next to “Still can’t find what you’re looking for?”. Select the “Chat Messenger” and click on the icon that indicates the message. To start conversation, click on the “Message us” button and send a message with your question or request in a special field of the ShoeDazzle chat window.

ShoeDazzle business hours are 24/7. They relate to the main online store customer service phone line, an online chat option, and the Facebook Manager. However, the business hours may change. So, check actual information about the days and hours of the online store customer service by visiting the “Help & Contact” page of the official online store site.

If you have not yet registered on the ShoeDazzle login in page, click on “Sign In” in the right upper corner. Follow the “Get started” hyperlink next to “Don’t have an account?”. Choose your style, reason for shopping, the shoes you wear most, and follow the rest steps. In the last one, enter your first name, email address, and other data. Click on the “Start Shopping” button.

PissedConsumer Club

Santa Monica, California 90404
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 7 am - 5 pm (Pacific)

Mailing Address:

2.1
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is ShoeDazzle's Customer Service?

Hajra Ptu
Hajra Ptu
Feels Disappointed | Nov 15, 2023

First of all I order the boost from just Fab and all the certain the boots came from shoes dazzle that is a negative right there or other boots from one company and this company popped up I don't understand it but the boost that I order they would supposed to be dark brown The boots that I received like a time a tan color I would not order anything else from this company and another thing I don't like the name that y'all call it pissy consumer that right there is a turn off so I'm letting you know don't try to take anything out my account because I know already took care with the bank

Marquita Cga
Marquita Cga
Feels Disappointed | Jul 14, 2023

I cancelled my subscription in February and they were still charging because I didn’t remember to skip and they told me I wouldn’t have to any more and still charge me just wanted my money back thank you

Taffany Qyh
Taffany Qyh
Feels Neutral | May 02, 2023

Did not get a skip confirmation email.

Nancy H Qtj
Nancy H Qtj
Feels Satisfied | Feb 03, 2023

The representative was extremely helpful and made sure I understood everything helped me with my issue I hung up with her feeling really good I was 100 percent satisfied

Meher Rwu
Meher Rwu
Feels Satisfied | Dec 19, 2022

I didn't receive my order and she reordered the items. So now I'm waiting for them to come.

Bernestine M

39% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call ShoeDazzle?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceled service & still getting charged”
  • “Cancel account”
  • “I need to cancel membership and get refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “To remove a $39.95 charge from my account.”
  • “Charges”
  • “I'm calling shoe Dazzle because they have been making transactions out my account and I need my money back I brought one pair of shoes from them and paid my money so I don't know they keep meesing with my account please and thank you”

Account Question:

• “Shoe price with VIP Membership”
  • “Account”
  • “Money taken from my account”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Have not receive my package”
  • “My shoes didn’t come got email they were delivered at 11:45 don't have them”
  • “I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BROWN TIE UP BOOTS I ORDERED....”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I want a refund”
  • “Refunds”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return as the same boots are now even cheaper”
  • “Return”
  • “I'd like to change my zip code because I ordered shoes and got the wrong postal code”

Request for Information Question:

• “Order status”
  • “Need help with my credit”
  • “I have a question about returning an order”

Cards Question:

• “Charging my credit card”
  • “Someone placed order using my card. I never did.”
  • “Remove credit card information”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I'm sorry I was not able to skip before the 5 my phone was broken I'm just getting it fixed so sorry”
  • “Membership”
  • “Trying to order a pair of shoes”

Staff Question:

• “Ineffective customer service”
  • “Speak to customer service”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website”

Employment Question:

• “I lost my job l Have to cancel my subscription for Now”

Other Question:

• “I can't skip the month”
  • “To skip a month”